Celery Cutting Part 2
- Product is hand fed onto cutter conveyor and aligned into the water jet cutter.
- The water jet cutter hygienically cuts through product, and produces celery sticks, this is inspected and all waste is removed.
- The waste is removed via our waste handling system and is discharged into an outside skip.
- Celery is then washed by a spray washer to remove tough grit and dirt, and then flume washed for a fine clean and sterilisation.
- The celery is then packaged and metal detected.
Product: CeleryLine Capacity: 1,500kh/hr packed weightCutting Method: Water Jet Cutting